THE MOST CHILL GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Most Chill Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Swedish Match North America, LLC, Two James Center, 1021 East Cary Street, Suite 1600, Richmond, VA 23219 (the "Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 (the “Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of, and currently residing in, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of MA, MI & VA), who are tobacco consumers, twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and any of either company's respective affiliates, parents or subsidiaries, respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in MA, MI, VA, and where prohibited by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: The Sweepstakes begins at 11:00 am. Eastern Time ("ET") on March 1, 2022 and ends at 11:00 am. ET on May 27, 2022 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period will consist of thirteen (13) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) that will start at 12:00 am ET each Tuesday and end 11:59 pm ET each Monday of the Sweepstakes Period, with the exception of the first and final Weekly Entry Periods. The first Weekly Entry Period will begin at 11:00 am ET on Tuesday, 3/1/2022 and the final Weekly Entry period will end at 11:00 am ET on Friday, 5/27/2022.
During the Sweepstakes Period, if you already have an account on www.GeneralSnus.com (the “Website”), log onto the Website and click where indicated and follow the on-screen instructions to vote for your favorite chiller design (from the three posted), to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the that Weekly Drawing and the Grand Prize drawing. Weekly Entries will not be carried forward for any subsequent Weekly drawing(s). If you do not have an account, you must first visit the Website and complete all required registration information in order to proceed. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address per 24-hour period.
Multiple Entries in excess of the limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually submitted by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or Entries by third parties, are prohibited. Duplicate or incomplete Entries will be disqualified.
By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied and are in agreement with these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any other information included in any Entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Grand Prizes (13): A Sponsor-specified limited-edition chiller (mini refrigerator; no product included) featuring the winning design ($200 each). First Prizes (91 – 7 awarded each for each Weekly Entry Period): A Sponsor-specified Poster ($10 each). Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/household. Limit one (1) First Prize per person/per month.
Prize Details: Prizes are specified by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded "as is" and without any warranty, except as required by law. Winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability and then an alternate prize of approximately equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided or due. Any difference in the stated ARV of any prize and actual value will not be awarded.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received for each Weekly drawing and overall.
6. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Seven (7) Weekly First Prize winners will be selected in separate random drawings on or about each Wednesday following each Weekly Entry Period, from among all eligible Entries received for each of the thirteen (13) Weekly Entry Periods. On or about June 2, 2022, thirteen (13) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a separate random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, a judging organization working on behalf of Sponsor. Administrator’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the random drawings. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be contacted via phone/email and will be required to verify their mailing addresses within 48 hours of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
8. GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By accepting a prize, each winner grants permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use his/her name, city, state, photos, and likeness for purposes of advertising, Sweepstakes, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrants hereby agree, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance or use or misuse of a prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall defend and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including the Website used in connection therewith and the prize awarded hereunder, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sweepstakes Entities.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, terminated or suspended for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to award the prizes from among all eligible Entries received for each drawing prior to cancellation. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek all available remedies, including without limitation criminal prosecution, and damages, including without limitation attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email sent or electronic Entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the Entry process, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Use of automated Entry devices is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Kentucky or an appropriate Kentucky State Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards to entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky.
11. NAMES OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available for a period of at least 30 days, after July 1, 2022, visit the Website.
WARNING: This product can cause mouth cancer.